Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another rainy ugly day in Kitimat.


Well Damon, Treena and I are off to Terrace today. I am getting biosulpture nails put on today. I had them about 3 weeks ago and now my nails are getting alot longer!! Yeah, I can only hope once I am back to work that they stay that way. I won't say I have stopped bitting my nails, but I am trying hard not to play or bite them. If I can last for a year, then I will say I have stopped bitting!


So the weather in Kitimat is just nasty. No sun, no heat, only rain, how depressing. Well anyway, I will try to add more pictures in the next few days. Have a good day everyone and well talk to you all soon.

Laura

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Laura, the card you and Jackie sent us was beautiful!
Thank you....
:)

Laura said...

Your welcome.I hope you are doing well. I am not sure if I am going to be able to make your dad's funeral on Tues. I know there will be a tonne of people there to celebrate his life. It will be a tough day, but even if all your friends can't make it we will all be thinking of you and your family. I will see you soon.
Love Laura